Sugar Free Sunday & America’s Addiction
Welcome to one of the sweetest weekly virtual potluck get-together ever! We host Sugar Free Sunday every week to exchange incredible sugar free recipes to inspire everyone to start the week right!
I came across this infographic at myhealtheme.com with some fascinating statistics.
[Click the image to see it enlarged]
Here are some of the most shocking:
- “Most people eat 100% of their daily sugar allowance during breakfast.”
- “Fat free fruit yogurt has 180% more sugar than plain greek yogurt.”
- “The average American only eats 25 pounds of green veggies a year.” YET “The average American consumes 150 pounds of dietary sugar per year.”
Down right scary.
How do you participate in the virtual potluck?
- Link your recipe post (NOT your homepage) if it does not use refined sugar. Your blog does not have to be entirely sugar free, just the dish you’re sharing!
- Please link back to this get-together somewhere in your post’s text. It’s a great way to invite your readers to the fun!
- Sign up for free to our new venture Velvet Aroma. It’s a visual way to read the blogs you love and really bring their recipes into your kitchen.
- See all the details on our Sugar Free Sunday page.
We’re so excited to see what you’re cooking….. Sugar Free!
Click on the ‘Add your link’ button below to share.