Sugar Free Sunday & I’m back…
Welcome to one of the sweetest weekly virtual potluck get-together ever! Yes indeed — it is Sugar Free Sunday! We host it every Sunday to exchange incredible sugar free recipes. Inspiration to start the week right? You bet!
…but super jet lagged! As much as I tried to align my sleep schedule with the arrival times into both countries, it hit me bad this time. (India is approximately 12 hours ahead of the US!) I wanted to write a detailed post but I haven’t even copied over the pictures from my camera to my laptop, so for today, I’ll just give you some highlights.
- I fell off the wagon… even before I reached India! Yes, sad isn’t it? It is a funny story though 😛
- It was amazingly restful to have zero internet connection, and being in the middle of the mountains with a river flowing by.
- Sweet stuff in India, like Gulab Jamun’s, a traditional Indian dessert, drenched in sugar syrup, which I thought I’d barf up (because I’ve become extremely sensitive to sweet stuff) wasn’t as sweet as coke that I tried here once after going refined sugar free!
I made some very interesting observations on my trip and I want to do justice to them by writing them all out. On that note, Happy Sunday and bring on your sugar free creations!
How do you participate in the virtual potluck?
- Link your recipe post (NOT your homepage) if it does not use refined sugar. Your blog does not have to be entirely sugar free, just the dish you’re sharing!
- Please link back to this get-together somewhere in your post’s text. It’s a great way to invite your readers to the fun!
- Want to make something sweet without using refined sugar? Just check out all the ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without refined sugar here.
- Your link doesn’t have to be to a sweet dish! We love to see your sugar free appetizers, entrees, soups, snacks — well — you get the idea!
- Please don’t link to carnivals or giveaways. This is a party; bring a dish to share!
- In the ‘Name’ field, please enter who you are and what you’re linking. For example Sonia would put: Bean Kale Pasta Soup [Sonia @ Flip Cookbook]
- It’s not a party if no one chats! Please join the conversation by leaving a message in the comments section below. Also make sure you have the ‘Notify Me’ checkbox selected so that you can listen as well!
- Sign up for free to our new venture Velvet Aroma. It’s a visual way to read the blogs you love and really bring their recipes into your kitchen.
We’re so excited to see what you’re cooking….. Sugar Free!
Click on the ‘Add your link’ button below to share.