Sugar Free Sunday & Sugar Free Velvet Aroma
Welcome to one of the sweetest weekly virtual potluck get-together ever! Yes indeed — it is Sugar Free Sunday! We host it every Sunday to exchange incredible sugar free recipes. Inspiration to start the week right? You bet!
I’m a big proponent of being sugar-free. I’m a bigger proponent of people making informed decisions especially about their diets. Part of being informed is to have access to information. That’s what Sugar Free Sunday has been. It’s a location not only for bloggers to share their sugar free creations with each other but also for home cooks to easily find delicious alternative to those harmful sugar full dishes.
Velvet Aroma is place to discover and organize food related content. Last week we created a brand new thing that we think you will be really really interested in:
Using Velvet Aroma, you can now quickly discover other beautiful Sugar Free gems that are out there in the food blogging world!
I’ve been waiting all week to tell you!! I’m so super excited! It’s really been amazing to discover all the goodies and bloggers who are also big supporters of being refined sugar-free. It’s like I’ve suddenly walked into a party where I just fit so perfectly that I’m just having a total blast. Here’s a little snapshot of what it looks like:
Check it out for yourself in the diet section of Velvet Aroma’s Explore where you’ll find not only sugar free gems but a bunch of other diet goodies: Diets
So — what are you bringing to this sugar free party?
How do you participate in the virtual potluck?
- Link your recipe post (NOT your homepage) if it does not use refined sugar. Your blog does not have to be entirely sugar free, just the dish you’re sharing!
- Please link back to this get-together somewhere in your post’s text. It’s a great way to invite your readers to the fun!
- Want to make something sweet without using refined sugar? Just check out all the ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without refined sugar here.
- Your link doesn’t have to be to a sweet dish! We love to see your sugar free appetizers, entrees, soups, snacks — well — you get the idea!
- Please don’t link to carnivals or giveaways. This is a party; bring a dish to share!
- In the ‘Name’ field, please enter who you are and what you’re linking. For example Sonia would put: Bean Kale Pasta Soup [Sonia @ Flip Cookbook]
- It’s not a party if no one chats! Please join the conversation by leaving a message in the comments section below. Also make sure you have the ‘Notify Me’ checkbox selected so that you can listen as well!
- Sign up for free to our new venture Velvet Aroma. It’s a visual way to read the blogs you love and really bring their recipes into your kitchen.
We’re so excited to see what you’re cooking….. Sugar Free!
Click on the ‘Add your link’ button below to share.