Sugar Free Sunday and Fear
Welcome to one of the sweetest weekly virtual potluck get-together ever! Yes indeed — it is Sugar Free Sunday! We host it every Sunday to exchange incredible sugar free recipes. Inspiration to start the week right? You bet!
I had a few super intense ideas to share with you today, but then they simply overwhelmed me! For example, sugar accelerates aging and sugar can actually cause depression! I, Sonia, am not exclusively Sugar Free, but I’ve very close to becoming a complete convert. Yes, Raj, I can hear you chuckling and saying “told you so…”. Having had a wonderful bowl of heart-warming potato-leek soup, with my son sleeping early, I wasn’t going to let an intense subject bring the night down for me so I went for something light-hearted!
Even though this infographic talks about Fear, just check out all the fun information! I seem to have six out of the ten most common fears 🙂 And see some of the odd fears… fear of peanut butter?? 🙂 but hey, I fear crowds and I grew up in India so who am I to judge? 😀 Apparently, fear is actually excitement and that our bodys like it because of the Adrenalin rush!
On that note, “Hello Sugar Free Recipes!”
How do you participate in the virtual potluck?
- Link your recipe post (NOT your homepage) if it does not use refined sugar. Your blog does not have to be entirely sugar free, just the dish you’re sharing!
- Please link back to this get-together somewhere in your post’s text. It’s a great way to invite your readers to the fun!
- Want to make something sweet without using refined sugar? Just check out all the ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without refined sugar here.
- Your link doesn’t have to be to a sweet dish! We love to see your sugar free appetizers, entrees, soups, snacks — well — you get the idea!
- Please don’t link to carnivals or giveaways. This is a party; bring a dish to share!
- In the ‘Name’ field, please enter who you are and what you’re linking. For example Sonia would put: Bean Kale Pasta Soup [Sonia @ Flip Cookbook]
- It’s not a party if no one chats! Please join the conversation by leaving a message in the comments section below. Also make sure you have the ‘Notify Me’ checkbox selected so that you can listen as well!
- Sign up for free to our new venture Velvet Aroma. It’s a visual way to read the blogs you love and really bring their recipes into your kitchen.
We’re so excited to see what you’re cooking….. Sugar Free!
Click on the ‘Add your link’ button below to share.