Sugar Free Sunday and #fbzfest
Welcome to one of the sweetest weekly virtual potluck get-together ever! Yes indeed — it is Sugar Free Sunday! We host it every Sunday to exchange incredible sugar free recipes. Inspiration to start the week right? You bet!
Incase you hadn’t heard, FoodBuzz’s third annual food blogger festival(#fbzfest on twitter) is going on over this weekend in San Francisco. I got to attend the tasting pavillion this afternoon, thanks to Farihah, and, even though I couldn’t stay for more than half an hour (my back gave out :(), I remembered BlogHer Food ’11 with the fondest of memories. The rush and excitement of making new friends, meeting people you follow and have never met, all came back to me!
I ran into the gracious Sabrina Modelle of thetomatotart.com. I love her style and flair, and, have, ever since I saw her gorgeous red dress at BlogHer Food. I have no pictures since I forgot to take my camera! I also bumped into Irvin of eatthelove.com. I was trying to connect up with Farihah when I saw him talking to Anita from dessertfirstgirl.com and just barged into their conversation. Hey! What can I say? I was excited to see them! 😀
Food festivals are so much fun. I’m now waiting for BlogHer Food ’12 which is in June next year a good eight months away! Yeah, I know… reality check anyone? 😛
On a rather fun note, our blogger buddy, the bubbly, adorable Farihah of Spice’s bite is a finalist in Alexia Foods “Re-invent a Classic”! Yipiiee! Please do vote for her entry “Bruschetta Waffle Fries”!
With that, Sugar Free Sunday is now open for all your wonderful recipes!
How do you participate in the virtual potluck?
- Link your recipe post (NOT your homepage) if it does not use refined sugar. Your blog does not have to be entirely sugar free, just the dish you’re sharing!
- Please link back to this get-together somewhere in your post’s text. It’s a great way to invite your readers to the fun!
- Want to make something sweet without using refined sugar? Just check out all the ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without refined sugar here.
- Your link doesn’t have to be to a sweet dish! We love to see your sugar free appetizers, entrees, soups, snacks — well — you get the idea!
- Please don’t link to carnivals or giveaways. This is a party; bring a dish to share!
- In the ‘Name’ field, please enter who you are and what you’re linking. For example Sonia would put: Bean Kale Pasta Soup [Sonia @ Flip Cookbook]
- It’s not a party if no one chats! Please join the conversation by leaving a message in the comments section below. Also make sure you have the ‘Notify Me’ checkbox selected so that you can listen as well!
- Sign up for free to our new venture Velvet Aroma. It’s a visual way to read the blogs you love and really bring their recipes into your kitchen.
We’re so excited to see what you’re cooking….. Sugar Free!
Click on the ‘Add your link’ button below to share.