Sugar Free Sunday and Coconut Bliss!
Welcome to one of the sweetest weekly virtual potluck get-together ever! Yes indeed — it is Sugar Free Sunday! We host it every Sunday to exchange incredible sugar free recipes. Inspiration to start the week right? You bet!
As the bay area summers heat up, a lovely scoop of ice-cream would be just what your soul desires! Tonight, Raj and I went out “Margarita” shopping and came back with pints of ice-cream. I got a coffee flavored one and Raj picked up Chocolate Walnut Brownie by Coconut bliss. Honestly, I was a bit skeptical when I thought of dairy-free and sugar-free but I have liked the combination before so I thought I would give it a try! Boy, was it amazing! Leave the ice-cream out for a bit so that it melts and gets a nice creamy consistency. The pieces of brownies were just divine. And, to top it off… it was gluten-free! My local whole foods carries this brand and so does Raj’s… Sugar free folks, do check this brand out! No, I am not advertising for them, and these are my opinions! 🙂
So a Very Happy 4th of July weekend to all, and Sugar Free Sunday is on!
How do you participate in the virtual potluck?
- Link your recipe post (NOT your homepage) if it does not use refined sugar. Your blog does not have to be entirely sugar free, just the dish you’re sharing!
- Please link back to this get-together somewhere in your post’s text. It’s a great way to invite your readers to the fun!
- Want to make something sweet without using refined sugar? Just check out all the ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without refined sugar here.
- Your link doesn’t have to be to a sweet dish! We love to see your sugar free appetizers, entrees, soups, snacks — well — you get the idea!
- Please don’t link to carnivals or giveaways. This is a party; bring a dish to share!
- In the ‘Name’ field, please enter who you are and what you’re linking. For example Sonia would put: Super Easy Spinach Sweet Potato Subzi [Raj @ Flip Cookbook]
- It’s not a party if no one chats! Please join the conversation by leaving a message in the comments section below. Also make sure you have the ‘Notify Me’ checkbox selected so that you can listen as well!
- Sign up for free to our new venture Velvet Aroma. It’s a visual way to read the blogs you love and really bring their recipes into your kitchen.
We’re so excited to see what you’re cooking….. Sugar Free!
Click on the ‘Add your link’ button below to share.