Sugar Free Sunday – June 19, 2011
Welcome to one of the sweetest weekly virtual potluck get-together ever! Yes indeed — it is Sugar Free Sunday! We host it every Sunday to exchange incredible sugar free recipes. Inspiration? You bet!
Happy Fathers day to all the fabulous dads out there! I hope you have a lovely day today!
We just got back from a camping trip we took for the Fathers day weekend. Oh and what fun it was! N is almost 2 and was all over the place. Being the tiniest of the group, everyone, including kids, daddies and mommies, spoiled him rotten. The kids would take him for a walk, the dads would hoist him onto their shoulders and since one of our friends has a truck, N was glued to it and him ! 😉 We BBQ-ed, made S’mores, had wine and beer by the fire and even had a stream that was right next to our campsite! Listened to the wonderful sound of flowing water all the time… Aaah!
I managed to capture this moment of N and H. H was tickling him in the belly and in return N kept smothering him with kisses! It was absolutely amazing! Dads are heroes for their little ones… and for N it is no different. He would tail H all over the campsite, calling him Dada-Dada. If Dada was gone to setup the tent, there he was… if Dada went for twigs for the fire, there he was! 🙂
So on that note… cheers to Dada’s everywhere and bring on your sugar free recipes! Love to all! 🙂
How do you participate in the virtual potluck?
- Link your recipe post (NOT your homepage) if it does not use refined sugar. Your blog does not have to be entirely sugar free, just the dish you’re sharing!
- Please link back to this get-together somewhere in your post’s text. It’s a great way to invite your readers to the fun!
- Want to make something sweet without using refined sugar? Just check out all the ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without refined sugar here.
- Your link doesn’t have to be to a sweet dish! We love to see your sugar free appetizers, entrees, soups, snacks — well — you get the idea!
- Please don’t link to carnivals or giveaways. This is a party; bring a dish to share!
- In the ‘Name’ field, please enter who you are and what you’re linking. For example Raj would put: Hummus [Raj @ Flip Cookbook]
- It’s not a party if no one chats! Please join the conversation by leaving a message in the comments section below. Also make sure you have the ‘Notify Me’ checkbox selected so that you can listen as well!
- Sign up for free to our new venture Velvet Aroma. Shh.. it’s still under wraps but we’ll tell you this — it’ll take your cooking to a whole new level of fun!
We’re so excited to see what you’re cooking….. Sugar Free!
Click on the ‘Add your link’ button below to share.