Sugar Free Sunday – June 19, 2011
Welcome to one of the sweetest weekly virtual potluck get-together ever! Yes indeed — it is Sugar Free Sunday! We host it every Sunday to exchange incredible sugar free recipes. Inspiration? You bet!
Happy Fathers day to all the fabulous dads out there! I hope you have a lovely day today!
We just got back from a camping trip we took for the Fathers day weekend. Oh and what fun it was! N is almost 2 and was all over the place. Being the tiniest of the group, everyone, including kids, daddies and mommies, spoiled him rotten. The kids would take him for a walk, the dads would hoist him onto their shoulders and since one of our friends has a truck, N was glued to it and him ! We BBQ-ed, made S’mores, had wine and beer by the fire and even had a stream that was right next to our campsite! Listened to the wonderful sound of flowing water all the time… Aaah!
I managed to capture this moment of N and H. H was tickling him in the belly and in return N kept smothering him with kisses! It was absolutely amazing! Dads are heroes for their little ones… and for N it is no different. He would tail H all over the campsite, calling him Dada-Dada. If Dada was gone to setup the tent, there he was… if Dada went for twigs for the fire, there he was!
So on that note… cheers to Dada’s everywhere and bring on your sugar free recipes! Love to all!
How do you participate in the virtual potluck?
- Link your recipe post (NOT your homepage) if it does not use refined sugar. Your blog does not have to be entirely sugar free, just the dish you’re sharing!
- Please link back to this get-together somewhere in your post’s text. It’s a great way to invite your readers to the fun!
- Want to make something sweet without using refined sugar? Just check out all the ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without refined sugar here.
- Your link doesn’t have to be to a sweet dish! We love to see your sugar free appetizers, entrees, soups, snacks — well — you get the idea!
- Please don’t link to carnivals or giveaways. This is a party; bring a dish to share!
- In the ‘Name’ field, please enter who you are and what you’re linking. For example Raj would put: Hummus [Raj @ Flip Cookbook]
- It’s not a party if no one chats! Please join the conversation by leaving a message in the comments section below. Also make sure you have the ‘Notify Me’ checkbox selected so that you can listen as well!
- Sign up for free to our new venture Velvet Aroma. Shh.. it’s still under wraps but we’ll tell you this — it’ll take your cooking to a whole new level of fun!
We’re so excited to see what you’re cooking….. Sugar Free!
Click on the ‘Add your link’ button below to share.