Sugar Free Sunday & Velvet Aroma Launch!
Welcome to one of the sweetest weekly virtual potluck get-together ever! Yes indeed — it is Sugar Free Sunday! We host it every Sunday to exchange incredible sugar free recipes. Inspiration to start the week right? You bet!
Today’s post is going to be short … and sweet? .. 🙂
It’s 7:07am — Sonia and I have a flight home from Blog Her Food 2011 in about.. oh — 1 and 1/2 hour. And yes, I’m writing this from our hotel in Atlanta.
Here are my thoughts so far of the conference (details to come in a longer and more elaborate post later this week).
First off – kudos to the entire Blog Her conference team for pulling off a conference that doubled in size in a remote city.
Secondly – I really enjoyed meeting Gluten Free Homemaker. This woman is such an incredible support for the gluten free cause. I met so many other incredible bloggers and I will be telling you about them when I have more than 5 minutes to put together a post.
AND most importantly….
WE LAUNCHED VELVET AROMA! It’s basically a visual reader. A way to follow the bloggers you really love. It’s a way to organize their recipes so that you can really really incorporate it in your cooking system. Sign Up today! It’s also in beta – so any feature request or input you have to provide will really guide what Sonia and I build next. (Yes we are both software developers)
Let us know what you think!
How do you participate in the virtual potluck?
- Link your recipe post (NOT your homepage) if it does not use refined sugar. Your blog does not have to be entirely sugar free, just the dish you’re sharing!
- Please link back to this get-together somewhere in your post’s text. It’s a great way to invite your readers to the fun!
- Want to make something sweet without using refined sugar? Just check out all the ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without refined sugar here.
- Your link doesn’t have to be to a sweet dish! We love to see your sugar free appetizers, entrees, soups, snacks — well — you get the idea!
- Please don’t link to carnivals or giveaways. This is a party; bring a dish to share!
- In the ‘Name’ field, please enter who you are and what you’re linking. For example Sonia would put: Bean Kale Pasta Soup [Sonia @ Flip Cookbook]
- It’s not a party if no one chats! Please join the conversation by leaving a message in the comments section below. Also make sure you have the ‘Notify Me’ checkbox selected so that you can listen as well!
- Sign up for free to our new venture Velvet Aroma. It’s a visual way to read the blogs you love and really bring their recipes into your kitchen.
We’re so excited to see what you’re cooking….. Sugar Free!
Click on the ‘Add your link’ button below to share.