Sugar Free Sunday – April 10th, 2011
Welcome to one of the sweetest weekly virtual potluck get-together ever! Yes indeed — it is Sugar Free Sunday! We host it every Sunday to exchange incredible sugar free recipes. Inspiration? You bet!
I wanted to start off this weeks Sugar Free Sunday by sending out a huge shout out to all the bloggers who did bake sales for Japan. Steph’s Bite by Bite sums up the sentiments most of us felt:
Seeing the devastation in Japan has left me speechless.
I can’t imagine first having my homeland rocked by an earthquake, then overcome by a tsunami, only to be left with a threat of nuclear proportions.
It’s moments like these that almost make you feel helpless. I wanted to help, but I didn’t know how.
As a side note, Bake sale for Japan has raised $124,000 and still counting!
How do you participate in the virtual potluck?
- Link your recipe post (NOT your homepage) if it does not use refined sugar. Your blog does not have to be entirely sugar free, just the dish you’re sharing!
- Please link back to this get-together somewhere in your post’s text. It’s a great way to invite your readers to the fun!
- Want to make something sweet without using refined sugar? Just check out all the ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without refined sugar here.
- Your link doesn’t have to be to a sweet dish! We love to see your sugar free appetizers, entrees, soups, snacks — well — you get the idea!
- Please don’t link to carnivals or giveaways. This is a party; bring a dish to share!
- In the ‘Name’ field, please enter who you are and what you’re linking. For example Raj would put: Tempeh Cashew Noodles [Raj @ Flip Cookbook]
- It’s not a party if no one chats! Please join the conversation by leaving a message in the comments section below. Also make sure you have the ‘Notify Me’ checkbox selected so that you can listen as well!
- Sign up for free to our new venture Velvet Aroma. Shh.. it’s still under wraps but we’ll tell you this — it’ll take your cooking to a whole new level of fun!
We’re so excited to see what you’re cooking….. Sugar Free!
Click on the ‘Add your link’ button below to share.