Flip Cookbook

Girl geek foodies making healthy cooking fun and easy.

By

Sugar Free Sunday Is Here!

Welcome to one of the sweetest weekly virtual potluck get-together ever! Yes indeed — it is Sugar Free Sunday!

As you know, both Sonia and I are big believers of eating healthy. To us, this includes reducing (sometimes cutting out completely) our intake of refined sugar. We believe this will make us healthier happier humans!

In an effort to start the week off on the right foot, every Sunday we will host Sugar Free Sunday to exchange incredible sugar free recipes. Inspiration? You bet!

How do you participate in the virtual potluck?

• Link your recipe post (NOT your homepage) if it does not use refined sugar. Your blog does not have to be entirely sugar free, just the dish you’re sharing!
  • Please link back to this get-together somewhere in your post’s text. It’s a great way to invite your readers to the fun!
  • Want to make something sweet without using refined sugar? Just check out all the ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without refined sugar here.
  • Your link doesn’t have to be to a sweet dish! We love to see your sugar free appetizers, entrees, soups, snacks — well — you get the idea!
  • Please don’t link to carnivals or giveaways. This is a party; bring a dish to share!
  • In the ‘Name’ field, please enter who you are and what you’re linking. For example I would put: Cauliflower Soup [Raj @ Flip Cookbook]
  • It’s not a party if no one chats! Please join the conversation by leaving a message in the comments section below. Also make sure you have the ‘Notify Me’ checkbox selected so that you can listen as well!
  • Sign up for free to our new venture Velvet Aroma. Shh.. it’s still under wraps but we’ll tell you this — it’ll take your cooking to a whole new level of fun!

We’re so excited to see what you’re cooking….. Sugar Free!

Click on the ‘Add your link’ button below to share.

You'll Definitely Like These!

15 Responses to Sugar Free Sunday Is Here!

1. Zoe says:

Hey Raj and Sonia, what a great idea! Thanks for giving me the heads up to this virtual get-together. :) Congrats on your new venture – I signed up for Velvet Aroma (as well as following on Twitter and my FB page liking Velvet Aroma’s page) and it’s definitely intriguing me…looking forward to see it unveiled!

• Raj says:

Thanks for all the support Zoe! We’re excited too! We think you’ll find Velvet Aroma really useful. :) See you next week for another exchange of Sugar Free Sunday!

2. I’m happy to link up to your new healthy blog carnival! So glad I saw the mention in your comment over at Zoe’s. :-)

Shirley

• Raj says:

Shirley! We’re so glad you found the get-togther. I have try out your granola bars — they look delicious! See you next week – same sugar free time!

3. Kathy Gori says:

Great website! We don’t use much sugar around our house generally..but in the last couple of months I’ve been substituting stevia in recipes that call for sugar. Glad to join the party.

• Raj says:

Thanks for coming! We’ve been wanting to throw this fun virtual get-together for a while. We’d love if you’d share some of your sugar free blog posts by clicking the ‘Add your link’ above!

4. Pingback: Video/Recipe: Coconut Flour Zucchini Muffins — Real Food Forager

5. JILL says:

Hi Raj,
    Thanks for commenting on my page and finding me! I love this site and I have submitted my SCD zucchini muffins to your carnival! I also submitted my SCD salmon patties. People love them! Thanks so much for finding me — I am excited to look through your SCD site!

6. Pingback: Video/Recipe: Salmon Patties for Picky Eaters — Real Food Forager

7. hellaD says:

Hey this is a great idea, thanks so much for hosting. I am gonna have to remember to come back here every week to share.

8. Thank you for linking to Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home! I’ll try and join in Sugar Free Sunday this week – what a great idea for a party! Hope you will come along and link up to Feed Me Tweet Me again this week. The linky is up now! Have a great weekend!

• Raj says:

Hi April! We had quite a sugar free party last weekend! :) Swing by this Sunday — the party keeps going! We’ll definitely will be dropping in at Feed Me Tweet Me — Thanks for letting us know that the linky is up!

9. Erica Meas says:

Could I use area of the information out of your post above if I offer a backlink for your site?