Sugar Free Sunday Is Here!
Welcome to one of the sweetest weekly virtual potluck get-together ever! Yes indeed — it is Sugar Free Sunday!
As you know, both Sonia and I are big believers of eating healthy. To us, this includes reducing (sometimes cutting out completely) our intake of refined sugar. We believe this will make us healthier happier humans!
In an effort to start the week off on the right foot, every Sunday we will host Sugar Free Sunday to exchange incredible sugar free recipes. Inspiration? You bet!
How do you participate in the virtual potluck?
- Link your recipe post (NOT your homepage) if it does not use refined sugar. Your blog does not have to be entirely sugar free, just the dish you’re sharing!
- Please link back to this get-together somewhere in your post’s text. It’s a great way to invite your readers to the fun!
- Want to make something sweet without using refined sugar? Just check out all the ways to satisfy your sweet tooth without refined sugar here.
- Your link doesn’t have to be to a sweet dish! We love to see your sugar free appetizers, entrees, soups, snacks — well — you get the idea!
- Please don’t link to carnivals or giveaways. This is a party; bring a dish to share!
- In the ‘Name’ field, please enter who you are and what you’re linking. For example I would put: Cauliflower Soup [Raj @ Flip Cookbook]
- It’s not a party if no one chats! Please join the conversation by leaving a message in the comments section below. Also make sure you have the ‘Notify Me’ checkbox selected so that you can listen as well!
- Sign up for free to our new venture Velvet Aroma. Shh.. it’s still under wraps but we’ll tell you this — it’ll take your cooking to a whole new level of fun!
We’re so excited to see what you’re cooking….. Sugar Free!
Click on the ‘Add your link’ button below to share.